Friday, July 9, 2010

Thing 13: Mashed!

As you can see from my last few posts, I've been having fun doing the mashup/ generator thing. I think it is so much fun! The Spell with Flickr site is easy to use. All I had to do is enter the text I wanted spelled out and then copy the embed code for my site. I could even click on individual letters if I wanted something different. Image Chef had a lot to choose from, I can see myself going back there to come up with cool graphics for my presentations. I think my favorite, however, was Talking Photo. It is pretty much similar to Blabberize, but it has prerecorded sound. I can see having a lot of fun with this in class. The only drawback is that the kids would get so into making cool images that they might lose track of what ever the assignment is. But if I could give them a time limit, it might work.

1 comment:

  1. You did some great stuff! It is so much fun and addictive....I get into trouble sometimes because I start playing in my office and totally loose track of time! :)

    ReplyDelete