Monday, July 12, 2010

Thing 15: Delicious Bookmarking

I have several computers that I work on regularly, desktop at school, desktop at home, my laptop, etc. On every computer, even on various browsers on each computer, I have different sites bookmarked. I often find myself trying to google sites because I can't find a bookmark that I know I have "somewhere." I had heard of delicious and other social bookmarking sites, but I thought it would be cumbersome. I thought I would have to do to the delicious site and sign in every time I wanted to bookmark something or to find a bookmark. After playing around with Delicious, I find that it has a plugin that is built into the browser, and that adding and finding links couldn't be simpler. Professionally, I can see using links to share with colleagues, and I can see adding an RSS feed for a specific tag to my Moodle site. I will have to play around with the possibilities. My delicious bookmarks are here if you want to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment